Friday, May 17, 2013

RAW Honolulu!

Life continues to amaze me with the new opportunities it brings! Whether it's meeting new people, a new learning experience or the opportunity to connect & share with others...it was amazing to experience it all at this past weekend's RAW Honolulu Showcase!


This was my very first time displaying artwork in front of a crowd (was definitely super exited and nervous!) and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!  It was so great to connect with people, make new friends and be able to support other local up & coming artists and musicians!


A HUGE MAHALO to everyone who came out and stopped by!!! I am truly grateful for the continuous love, support & aloha from family and friends (both near and afar!).  It has been an amazing journey creating Mistprint and it means the world to me to have such an awesome support system by my side along the way!  I'm definitely excited to continue this journey and can't wait see what new adventures & experiences are in store ahead!

Wishing you all a wonderful Aloha Friday and a happy upcoming weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment